The artist started his studies in Art Institute for Industry in Milan Italy and graduated at NABA (New Academy of fine arts) Milano.
His main interests and passions came from hip hop music, street art and ancient scriptures. After his study he dedicated his works mainly to calligraphy, taking influences from antique cultures and updating thanks to his amazing and very recognizable street style.
Many Gep artworks made for:
- Show Room of Lapo Elkan (Fiat owner)
- Duomo Factory Milano
- Office of Giacomo Maiolini (G.M. of Time Records and Radio DJ)
- Milan football team (Restaurant Casa Milan)
- Red Bull office in Milan
- Laura Pausini (famous italian singer)
- Walt Disney office in Milan